Have an account?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

misa de gallo - day one

This morning marked the start of simbang gabi. So nine days of getting up at 4am, beating the cold, and staying awake while listening to mass and Carpintero's singing. But I was surprised that he wasn't there. Thank God! Anyways, I thought this would start off good. But then again, I may be asking a lot. So what really happened?
  • a dead body was found several blocks away from our place. turned out he was a salvage victim. gandang pampabwenas sa umaga at umpisa ng simbang gabi
  • got an upset stomach which made it hard for me to concentrate during the mass
  • i was not feeling well the whole day. just wanted to go home and catch some snooze
  • got irritated with an officemate. really irritated which tested my patience and made me text him/her statements just to signify my irritation. just wished he/she would take it as a wake-up call.
  • took me 45minutes and 100 bucks to travel from OMM to main. traffic sucks!

Oh and by the way, just came from greenhills. Did some gift hunting for the kiddos. Still lacking some for the oldies. haaay. The downside of having a limited budget. Thanks to the abolition of Christmas bonus! Not fun really.

0 comments: