Have an account?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

150 and counting

It's been four years since I started this craziness. Going around the Philippines and visiting different Starbucks branches is no easy task. Pretty expensive too. But then again, at least I only have this addiction. No drugs, smoking, nor drinking. Or at least drinking caffeine.

So after four years, and 150 unique branches, will I still continue? HELL YEAH! Visiting Davao, Iloilo and those 2 new stores in Cebu are already planned. And hopefully I'll be able to cover every branch there is before I move global...

So to document my 150th store, here are some pictures of my short trip to Starbucks Summit Ridge Tagaytay.




Another Starbucks addiction: collecting city tumblers. 11 and counting...


And lastly, family bonding FTW! (not mine sorry)


For documentation of the 150 outlets (in case you'd want to check), please click on the LINK.

0 comments: