Have an account?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

week in review

So last Saturday, I visited my 99th and 100th Starbucks outlet. Not really easy to do since it took me more than 2 years. Well to some, maybe a complete nonsense. But for me, all the same, a feat. And to add icing on the cake, Henry Sy gifted me with this...





Oh by the way, the 100th store is in SM By The Bay @ MOA. And the location sucks! No signal for both Sun broadband and Globe 3G so after sipping my tea, I immediately left to look for a signal.


Last Wednesday was indeed a hump day. And this kind of hump left me completely pissed off. I'd rather not go into details. Basta the feeling really sucked. Buti na lang nakapagpigil ako or else it will really cause me my job. Well, bad things happen and rude clients really do exist. Hindi lang sila gawa-gawa ng imahinasyon.


Well, one good thing happened that night though. Thanks @mownist for helping me get my first 2010 Starbucks planner. CONG-GRAH-CHEW-LAY-SHONS!!!



One down, I guess two to go.

0 comments: