Have an account?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

be a PPCRV volunteer

Last 2004 national elections, I spent my election day volunteering for NAMFREL. It was so unusual for me but since my friends did the same, I decided to join too. Yes it was tiring. We started around lunch time, I think, and ended during the wee hours in the morning the next day. We even had some rough times with teachers and poll watchers since we made sure that every canvass report tallies with the votes counted. It was volunteer work so no allowances (only snacks in the afternoon) and yet it was really worth it. In our small way we've done our country a favor...


And I'm doing it again this year! Though under PPCRV this time. Hope you can join me and do something for our country. Click here if you want to volunteer!

My mistake. NAMFREL still needs volunteers too. Click here if you want to be a NAMFREL volunteer instead.

0 comments: