Have an account?

Friday, December 24, 2010

party #1: PSRC Rock!

Last December 16, PSRC held its annual Christmas party to celebrate the company's success for 2010. And when I say party...I mean PARTY!!! This year's theme was ROCK and the people didn't disappoint us as everybody took their time off to dress up and rock the night out!

We literally rocked Chef & Brewer while Breakaway Band was playing in the background. This year, Mega A has defended their title they won last 2008 (no contest in 2009). Mega B came close second and Qual came in third.

This year was very special for me for two reasons. First, I headed the Christmas party committee which came out a big success. Second, I'll explain in my future post. =)

All in all, 2010 was a big success for PSRC. And we ended the year with a bang through PSRC ROCK!

Some highlights of the night:







For complete pics, just click HERE!

0 comments: