Have an account?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

anniversary at SLMC

About the same time last year I was admitted at St. Luke's Medical Center in QC for meningitis. Stayed there for a week and was on house arrest (LOL) for the next 4 weeks. I ain't missing it though. But I was well rested for the rest of January and first 2 weeks of February only to find out that we'll be stressed out for the next 10 months!

That spinal tap on the night of January 4, 2010 I can handle, but the pain (psychological) of lying down flat on my back without pillows for the next 6 hours was excruciating. Sanay pa naman ako matulog in fetal position.

I won't forget the nurses of the 5th floor (forgot my room number and their names). They were so kind and reliable and didn't disturb my sleep or when I was watching PBB haha. Not to forget having the best neurologist, Dra. Victoria Manuel.

Thanks y'all! Not wishing though of seeing you ever again. Well except for my neuro. May appointment pa kami for my repeat MRI next week. =)

0 comments: