Have an account?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love Ko To

There are a few things I'm loving about McDonald's. No, it's not their product selections. I'm still a solid JB fries, chickenjoy, jolly hotdog, and sundae fan. But these things make me drop by the nearest McDo branch in Pearl Drive (from work).


I commend McDo for starting it off and eventually sticking with paper bags for take-outs. Your deeds will be rewarded for helping our ailing environment. I still say, no to plastics for takeouts! Bad idea lang siguro yung strawless fridays. I remember one time when I ordered Monster Float and all she gave me was plastic spoon. It didn't occur to me that it was a Friday until she mentioned that they don't have straws on Fridays. I was joking around while on our way back to the office that the spoon was intended for sipping Coke (pretty much like soup). For me it was just a bad idea. May paper straws naman eh. But that's just me ok. =)

When the World Cup glasses were released, I bought 8 glasses (all charcoal in color). I just figured that it will work well at home. So even if they break, I won't really feel upset since it's just P25. Now, from 8, we're down to 3. Thankfully McDo released this "can" glass. May bago nang babasagin Dad ko! Thanks McDo!

0 comments: