Have an account?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Toms

At first glance, I didn't expect that I'll be liking this new shoes that hit Manila. It's basic design doesn't really equate with the price. But when I wore it, I fell for it. So comfy! Not to mention its designs and different color and styles. Also, for every pair that you purchase, Toms will give another pair to the less fortunate. Nice!

I was really planning to drop by the Toms event at Trinoma come December 4. There I'll be able to design my very own Toms pair. But when I was at Rustan's Glorietta yesterday for Havaianas shopping, it turned out that there's also a similar event that they're holding. Being the compulsive and impatient person that I am, I grabbed a pair and had it designed. Why would I wait for a week if its already infront of me. So today, I was able to get my pair since I didn't make the cutoff yesterday. Fortunately, I liked it! Loved it! Thanks Toms!


0 comments: