Have an account?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

2nd Tat DONE!

Eversince I got my barcode tattoo a few years back I had this urge of having another. But I really can't think of a worthy design that could beat the barcode etched in my lower abdomen. So the plan was put to a halt. But when I saw this online ad from Ensogo last October, I immediately purchased a voucher. It was a good deal as compared to what I paid to Gene Testa when I had my first tat.

Voucher validity is good for 3 months which means that I need to use this before January ends. And as soon as the first week of January came, I was cramming for a design. I first thought of a portrait of Jon Angelo but then again that's kinda hard to do and maybe too painful for my tolerance. Then I considered an ambigram with my name read upwards and Jon Angelo's downwards. But our names weren't compatible. So I got back to the alternative design when I had my barcode tat...a Yin-Yang.


The inside of Mafioso Ink shows a lot of plaques and recognition from different tattoo competitions.


The blueprint of my Yin-Yang etched on my left arm.


The stenciling of the design took us about 2 hours. Longer than the actual inking.


And the finished product. Now contemplating on my next design. LOL

0 comments: