Have an account?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

MYOH 2012

I used to be a fan of Havaianas but changed my mind when the Nike flops came here in Manila. I thought the soles of Nike were more comfy and the colors were more of my style. But after my 5th pair, one by one the straps got cut. So I reunited my love for Havs. Can still remember "our" mutual pair.

Anyways, been wanting to visit the Make Your Own Havaianas event but schedule really doesn't permit me. Besides, I have no patience of falling in line for hours. But this year was different. When I learned of this year's schedule, I told myself that I'd drop by whether I like it or not. Fortunately I had a scheduled check-up yesterday at SLMC Global. I dropped by immediately after, hoping that the line isn't that long since it's still office hours.




And thank God I did! Had my first personalized pair... 



then came my second pair. Addicting!


Make Your Own Havaianas Official Website

0 comments: