Have an account?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

epicure: the epic project

This epic project has taken toll on my health. Three straight days of overtime work, meaning less sleep. Now, the 3rd day of me feeling uneasy, got slight fever. Sana lang next week na lang sya lumabas coz we still have so many deliverables and I can't afford to take a sick leave. My eyes are already drooping from lack of sleep. It's funny coz we didn't stay late like what we used to do during BIG projects. But here I am, finding hard to get an 8-hour snooze. It's as if my brain keeps on processing all the informations even after leaving the office. And that stresses me a lot. Mas stressful pala talaga yung mga projects na kelangang mong pag-isipan ng todo na tipong pipigain mo na yung neural juices mo just to get answers as compared to BIG projects with loads of maps. But at the end, the feeling is rewarding. Na kaya ko pala. Na naisip ko pala. Na magaling pala ako! Nyahaha. Can't wait to finish this so I can take my much-awaited 1-week leave... Haha dream on! Still got two multi-category projects coming next week.


Damn I need a break!!!

0 comments: