Have an account?

Monday, November 19, 2007

starbucks planner 2008

I really get excited come November. Not because of the holidays-off during the first two days of the month. But because Starbucks will be releasing their annual planner. This year will be the fourth consecutive year that I enslaved myself over coffee just to complete the 24-sticker booklet. November 6 was the first day of the promo together with the introduction of its Christmas Blend flavors. This year, Praline Mocha was introduced which is just the mocha frappe/latte with hazelnut syrup on top. I still fancy Toffee Nut though. Exactly 13 days (I don't wanna be superstitious this time), I got my much-drooled over Starbucks Planner! Yebah! Thanks to all my friends, officemates, colleagues, and people from my past who helped me on this yearly journey. Pauto ulit kayo sa kin next year ha! hehe...





PS: Sa magbibigay ng Starbucks Bearista sa Pasko... maraming salamat! hehe. Stat, pag-ipunan nyo na ha! Tigwa-100 kayo ok na! Mapapasaya nyo na ako! Yey!

0 comments: