Have an account?

Monday, January 28, 2008

better than Hav's

Last year, I've stumbled upon a Myspace account of a Havaianas collector. I think he's got around 13 pairs already. But I can't remember his URL anymore so I'm not updated on how many pairs he has added to his collection. So what's my point? At first I was surprised that a person can spend so much in flipflops. I mean, I'm a slipper guy too but the look of the flops is kinda in-your-house and not for the malls. But then again, Hav's has hit Manila by storm and almost everyone got at least one pair in their closet. So what else to do but to jump on the bandwagon. I got my very first pair which turned out to be my ONLY pair. Dunno but the feel of it was not my liking. And the designs , I didn't really dig. Then I found the Nike flops. Being a Nike addict myself, I really got excited. I instantly bought the blue and orange flops. Now, I've been waiting for them to release new colors. Just this Saturday, I bought the Lacoste inspired flops. Hirap lang bagayan kasi green hehe.


0 comments: