Have an account?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

bye miss gaye

I really hate goodbyes. Pero syempre hindi naman sya maiiwasan lalo na sa isang industry na medyo fast-paced. Maraming dumarating, mas maraming umaalis. So after two of my friends left last month (Kath & Buen), an ARD followed suit. She's now heading the research department of Jollibee Foods. Not bad! Though I'm also expecting two of my closest leaving within the next two months. Ako kaya kelan? hehe

Anyways, pictures were taken (of course, courtesy of my 5 megapixel N95 8gig with Carl Zeiss lens LOL) during the despedida lunch for Miss Gaye. I can say that I've been close with her since two of my most memorable projects, after coming back from my 1 year hiatus, was under her accounts. Rainbow (my first conjoint project) and Allure which paved way for a reality check na meron ngang mga monster clients. Let's just give her an alias, Arlene Sarmiento.

I will really miss you Mam Gaye. =(



And guess whose butt this is. Spelling the number 30! Sorry Ria! Haha!

0 comments: