Have an account?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

baby jon angelo

Last Friday, I came across @annecurtissmith's tweet regarding a H.O.P.E. bracelet. It drove my curiosity and I chose to open the link. Turned out it's a fund-raising drive for @babyJonAngelo who's diagnosed with mild Cerebral Palsy, G.E.R.D (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder) Seizure disorder, H.I.E. (Hypoxic Ischemic Encepalopathy). He's mechanically ventilated 24/7 at home. He's been confined at ICU for 123 days (March26 to July28). And did I mention that he's just about to turn to two?

Let me take this opportunity to knock on your hearts for Baby Jon Angelo. He needs our prayers. And he needs our help and assistance for his medical expenses. Please click on the link below for his Facebook account and website. Also, in his website can be found his BPI account in case you'd want to share financial assistance. Let's include Baby Jon Angelo in our prayers that he becomes better and live his life as normal as possible.



0 comments: