Have an account?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 and counting

Today, three years ago, I decided to start a blog. Not really adept in site building and HTML's so I asked a former colleague to help me with the layout. All I have were thoughts to share, grievances to voice out, and memories to ponder. And those proved to be vital in surviving those three years. Last year I decided to have my very own domain name (kaloyster.net) to give my blog a more personal touch. Then I started incorporating different items such as pictures, videos, etc. to simulate a mini-website. But it all goes back to the things I blog about. The very backbone of this site.

And today, I'm celebrating my 3rd year in the blogosphere. Cheers to more thoughts, memories, and even grievances to share! Blog on!

0 comments: