Have an account?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Adidas KOTR 2011

So the day had come...

Last October 23, Adidas KOTR Philippine Leg was held at the Global City. Fortunately, the 4 scheduled alarms woke me up. By 5AM, was already at the NBC tent witnessing the 21K and 16.8K runners prep up for the gun start. I was really at a loss since it was my very first race other then the Run For Hope. I'm not sure where to go so I asked at least 2 people. 5K was supposed to have 3 waves: 5:50, 5:55, and 6AM. I dunno what wave will I run. Thankfully this daddy told me that he also had no idea. Buti na lang di lang ako yung medyo aanga-anga LOL. So I decided to ran the first wave. The first KM was really a test for me. Feeling ko puputok yung appendix ko. It was good that I went on. Bahala na may medics naman haha.

Just like the time I ran at the UP Acad Oval, I timed myself seeing if I can surpass the 30min barrier that I set for myself. And this was what I got!


I was positive that I officially got a faster time since it took me several seconds after I crossed the finish line before I stopped the timer. And I was right!


Overall, I must say that I really enjoyed my first official run. Looking forward to next year's edition. Way to go Adidas!!! Oh and thanks for these freebies and my finisher's medal! Woohoo!


0 comments: