Have an account?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

AOP day 1

Nice start! The plan was I won't be sleeping like what I did during the company outing in Subic. I got home around midnight and started packing my things. A little past 1am I took a quick shower to freshen up and then checked my mail and friendster. After which I laid down in bed and just watched TV. I just left my laptop on while it scans for virus. Also, left my phone and camera charging. And then I went blank...

Then I woke up suddenly. Jade was calling asking where I am. Damn! It's already 6am and the call time was 530am. I took a very quick shower then went off. Pucha bakit ngayon pa nangyari to! Kung kelan kasama ko mga direktor. Ayun, badshot na agad hindi pa nagsisimula ang laban.

It's a good thing na rin na we reached Punta Fuego on time. Hindi naman kami yung huling nakarating. Ok na rin yun. Pero hiyang-hiya pa rin ako. What if we were late. Sabon at shampoo ang aabutin ko nito.

And then the planning started with a little introduction given by MD. And then the icebreaker. After grouping ourselves into three clusters, we were to ask a series of provocative questions to the other group, giving one question to a particular person. Everyone will have their turn to be asked and to ask. And just as I've expected, I was asked about my sexual orientation. Not really my day!!!

And then we proceeded with the presentation of the accounts and then another icebreaker. And guess what, our group won the hagisan ng egg! At ang prize...PANYO!!!

Syempre sa sobrang problemado ko sa pagkakalate eh hindi ko na naappreciate yung lugar. Then I got the chance to have a second glimpse at isa lang ang nasabi ko...PUCHA ANG GANDA!!! Parang anytime may kakanta sa may batuhan ng MA-RI-MAR aaawwww... Will be posting some pics tomorrow. Naiwan ko yung cam ko sa bag na dinala na agad sa room namin. Bukas na lang ako babawi sa pics. Buti na lang libre WiFi sa conference room at sa cottage. At bukas rin ng umaga ang presentation ng Stat. Good luck na lang... sa kanila. aaawww!




0 comments: