Have an account?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

back from depression

Wow! It's been days since I visited my site. Not to mention posting. At this rate, I won't even get near of breaking my record of 50 posts in 3 months. LOL.

So many things had happened the past two weeks. And everything, ok most!, boiled down to depression. It's a good thing I have something to look forward to every 16th. Anyhow, I'll leave the Third Eye Blind concert update until I received the videos of their songs. Will post it in my Multiply account. The P1500 was all worth it! Kahit na sabihin ni Jade na nasayang ang P1500 ko! hehe.

For now, update ko lang kayo of some changes. New logo...New memo! And I hate this change that I have to deal with every morning when I start my PC. Screw the memo! *biro lang IT*. Pero sana ginawang dark ang background. Not really fond of white sa monitor ko. BORING!!!

0 comments: