Have an account?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

whoa, one year!

WHOA! I just realized, one year na pala akong nagbablog! And I wasn't able to celebrate it through an entry! Sobrang busy talaga. haay.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KALOYSTER!

Still, I wasn't able to get a copy of the 3eb vids from the Oktoberfest gig. Hopefully by this weekend I'll have the flash drive. And by that time, mapost ko na dito.

"When the CATS are away, WE WILL PLAY!"
Astig talaga ng status message ko sa YM since yesterday. Minsan lang to mangyari. Three days with no pressure! No stress! Pahinga sa lahat ng requests. Sa mga sigaw, sa mga ring ng phone, at higit sa lahat...sa OT! And I sincerely thank the MORES Congress! Sana every month yan! hehe

So how's my week by far. Well, mixture of good and bad news. I can't say that I didn't expect this. But then again, I'm not in the position to react negatively. It may appear that I was okay but I'm not. I said that I expected this but still I'm not happy hearing it. Well, life must go on.

Again, Happy One Year KALOYSTER!!!

0 comments: