Have an account?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

#165

After 10 days, I violated one of my resolutions... as expected!

Last week, I registered online for reservation to the Nokia 5800 touchscreen phone. This week, I got the email reply, text messages, and even the call. Release date, January 10. The catch? For the first 58 customers in line, free Sennheiser headset and 2 VIP tickets to the launch party featuring Hedkandi at the A Venue. The next 100 though will get 1 general admission ticket to the same party...

And during this instance, I wished I came early. I wished I didn't dropby the office to get the charger connector. I wished I didn't stay long para makipagkwentuhan about the ghost that Vel saw last night sa office. Somehow, I would have fell within the next 100. I wish...

So as I got off the cab, thanks to the truck and car collision at C5, I was struck by the long line of people at the back of Nokia store. AT THE BACK! Not even infront. Actually the line started near the entrance and looped all the way to the back parking area.

Just a shot of the sea of people waiting in line...



And after almost four hours in line (around 1:30pm) and 164 people ahead of me, I got my new phone: 5800! Woohoo!


Nevertheless, met some cool people, uhmm adults, while waiting. The I.T. lady from just around the vicinity of The Fort na nalate pa rin, the couple from Bulacan na muntik pang bilin yung N95 ko (sayang talaga kung alam ko lang), the couple from Laguna, and the couple from, ooh I failed to ask. Pero saw them again at Fully Booked at nagpakilala na Jek and I forgot the name of his GF na hawig ni Gretchen Malalad. Thank you guys for making my 3.5 hours in line tolerable.

And before I forget, I'm desperately (haha!) selling my Nokia N95 8gig phone. Complete package and still smooth. This is a RUSH SALE! 15k bucks. Just send me an SMS at 0917JayAgui (5292484) for details. And I'm serious about this!

0 comments: