Have an account?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

100th and counting



After exactly 9 months of blogging here at kaloyster.blogspot.com, I'm at my 100th post! Yupee! Whoever would have thought that I will reach such a peat. Knowing me, I usually don't finish what I started. And I seldom write. And sometimes if I'm in the mood, I get tired. Haha. So I would like to thank...
  • blogspot/blogger: for hosting my blog
  • to the one who made the skin: whoever you are, thanks!
  • photobucket: for hosting my pics and slide shows
  • bratinella: for editing my html codes
  • eStudio: for their free wifi connection LOL
  • david cook: for the official theme song of my blog! rock on!
  • starbucks: for the header slide show
  • everyone: for giving me the topics to write about

Until my next 100 posts...

0 comments: