Have an account?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

allercologist

Ewan ko ba pero pag may naisip ako na bagong bagay, hindi ako mapalagay hangga't hindi ko sya nagagawa. Recently, I've been thinking to do something big on my 27th birthday. Oo na! Tanda ko na! Planning to have my hair coloured again just like last year. Kaya nagpahaba na ulit ako ng buhok. But been there, done that already. I need something new. Something better. Something far from ordinary. Then I've thought...

TATTOO! Yeah why not? So long as hindi sya kita eh wala akong poproblemahin. Kelangan lang tago sa mata ng mga tao sa bahay or else...

But first things first, I have to know whether I'm allergic to the real thing. I don't wanna experience the same thing when I've had my henna tattoo last April. So this time I wanna be sure if it's okay. If my body can handle the chemicals. LOL

So last night, I visited an allercologist and had my series of tests. She recommended several tests. Ang dami eh pero basically sa blood and she suggested an X-Ray of my sinus. Weird no pero instead of chest eh mukha, all sides ang pinaX-ray nya. I've mentioned kasi na may allergic rhinitis ako. So gusto nya irule out lahat ng possibilities.

Anyways, will be getting my results hopefully by Wednesday so I can get back to my doctor the same night. Gusto ko may sagot na ako before ako magBoracay! hehe

Ganyan mag-isip si kaloyster. Sugod agad! So hopefully before my big day, may TATTOO na ko!!! Design? Naiisip ko pa lang is barcode. I really like the barcode on my nape pero let's see...

1 comments:

Sarahnoid said...

hi!

i was trying to search allercologists in the Philippines and I found your blog.
anyways, just wanted to ask kung san yung allercologist mo? Naghahanap sana ako ng within QC lang. Last time kasi sa MaDocs pa ako nakahanap at ang mahal nya ha...
i was thinking baka makapag suggest ka lang :)

thanks!
sarah