Have an account?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

080808

Psychics and Feng Shui experts were looking forward to yesterday's date. 888, triple 8. If you rotate that figure 90 degrees you'll get infinity. As statisticians, we were made to understand the essence of infinity. Endless, boundless, unlimited, parang iced tea.

Seriously, many were looking forward to yesterday's date due to the boundless luck it would bring. I had a friend who was planning to wed that time. Dunno what happened but it was moved to end of this year. Even Sharon Cuneta joined the bandwagon and held her 30th anniversary concert yesterday at Araneta.

As for me, well I just completed the olympic edition of the Mcdo Happy Meal. Damn, was I lucky!



And did I say green was our favorite color? Just to make things clear, we didn't plan this.



As for my date last night? Well let's see if triple 8 indeed brings good luck. LOL

0 comments: