Have an account?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

whatta week

SUNDAY
Hindi naman ako doctor na On-Call. Hindi rin ako 7-11 na Open 24 hours.

MONDAY
Holiday! HOLIDAY!!!

TUESDAY
I understand the gravity of the situation. But please. PLEASE!

WEDNESDAY
Now I understand why. Sya din pala ang rason. Thanks for the free lunch. Sana next wednesday badtrip ka ulit.

THURSDAY
The second consecutive week na hindi ako nakapag St. Jude. Thanks to you! And you left us?!

FRIDAY
R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! Why do you keep on ganging up on people! In time, mag-isa ka na lang promise! Thank God I got a visit after office. Nawala kahit papano yung inis ko! At salamat din hindi nagring phone ko! Paranoid! Buti na lang Nike sale! FUCK!!! That took the breath out of me. 6 digits na? BANKRUPT!

SATURDAY
Time to meet the friends. Small world, Johnites?! Sabi nang hindi ako kumakanta eh! Ok lang na sukahan mo bago kong sapatos. Thanks for being honest. But I ain't sure if that's better than you hiding the truth from me. Nonetheless, I'm sticking with 081608.

SUNDAY
Funny. You should have told me na hindi ka Catholic. My fault! Sinabi nang Bahrainian eh! Confirmed! Officially a Catholic now. Paranoia striked again. TRUST. Happy. Again.

0 comments: