Have an account?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

cebu city tour - day3

Third day was pretty boring. It was my last day in the city and check out time was 12noon so I pretty have just a few hours to spend. I decided to drop by Paseo Center for my next Starbucks branch. It was way out of the city, maybe 10 to 15 minutes cab ride from the hotel. But it was all worth it given that there, I was away from the bustling city traffic. I was able to meditate. LOL. I just realized that in a few hours, I'll be missing Cebu. But I promise to be back soon.

Told kuya, the cab driver, to fetch me at the hotel by 12 noon. I hired him to drive me to Mandaue City for my next Starbucks branch at Benedicto I.T. But before that, we need to get Cebu's famous lechon. So we went to CnT Lechon at Guadalupe. I ordered 4 kilos of Lechon for just P340 per kilo. With an additional P20, they'll box it for you. So we headed straight to Mandaue for my last Starbucks stop in Cebu. And in just under 30 minutes, I'm already at the Mactan Airport. And in a few hours, I bid Cebu goodbye. Til we meet again come February 2011!

0 comments: