Have an account?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

go green

Sorry if I haven't blogged in a while. Too many things have occupied my spare time. And those things are work stuff. LOL!

Anyways, last June 19 we were able to contribute something to the environment by having our first ever tree planting at Upper Kilingan in Antipolo. At first, I was really excited since it will also be my first time (I think, unless we've done something similar before in BSP) to participate in this kind of activity. Not until I've experienced the 1.5k trek (more like 5k to me!) up the mountain that I've wished I didn't join. It was really hard. Not to mention na sumabay pa talaga ako sa isang mamumundok! As in krimen ata magpahinga kasabay sya. hehe. So upon reaching the spot where we will plant our seedlings, nagbuffet naman ang mga pesteng lamok! Sinumpa ko talaga ang mga organizers nito. Hindi dahil sa pinagod ako, but they didn't even mention na malamok! Ganda pa naman ng suot ko, shirt, SHORTS!, and aqua/trekking shoes! Kung alam ko lang eh di sana nag jogging pants na ako at long sleeves at bota! Putek, ilang weeks din akong nangati sa mga pantal ko! Kung nagka-malaria ako nun nako talaga! Isusumpa ko talaga ng todo todo tipong LBM for 1 whole month! All in all, it was fun (syempre minus the lamok at minus the times na hindi ko nakasama ang may hawak ng SLR! wala tuloy akong astig na pics!!!).

After the tiring trek, we were able to relax and have lunch at the Boso-boso resorts. So hindi ko na lang ikukwento in detail the things that have happened there. I'll just let the pictures speak...

0 comments: