Have an account?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i hate my nokia n95 8gig

Naiinis na ako! I dunno if I was sold a defective unit or bopols pa ang software version ng phone ko! Kaya ngayon, after bringing it to Nokia Care AliMall, wala na naman akong phone. They said hindi kaya ng software version nila. Damnit!

Ganyan din nangyari when I brought it to Nokia Care GB1 a day after I bought the unit from Electroworld Megamall. I was accustomed to have the unit reflashed after purchasing any Nseries phone since the software version included in the package might not be updated. I brought it Saturday, then after an hour they called me to inform me that the unit will be forwarded to the Head Office in Rufino since ayaw daw tanggapin ng phone ko yung software. So basically, I got my phone back Monday evening already. Imagine the abala on my part! Pucha talaga.

And then lately I was kinda disturbed with the music player. I already erased all the songs and yet andun pa rin yung albums and artist sa list. When I delete them, I only get the response Feature not supported. Had the Nokia Care Glorietta3 diagnose the problem and was advised to have it reflashed again. But I'd rather not reprogammed it just before Xmas. Mahirap nang walang camera sa Pasko. So dinala ko sya sa Nokia AliMall kanina assuming na magiging ok. But no!!! Nagloloko daw software nila. Kaya ngayon, I was left with a Nokia 6610 service unit instead! Haaay

Ngayon, I want a new phone!!! Gusto ko magmura! Gusto ko magmura!!! GRRRR!!!!

0 comments: