Have an account?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

i just hate rainy days

It was sunny when I left the house yesterday morning. The heat was actually irritatingly hot when we got back from lunch. So I was surprised that it was raining when I was about to leave the office. Then someone from the main office visited so I asked them if I can hitch a ride until Crossing where I'll be catching the MRT enroute to Makati.

So the deal was, we were already at Shaw Blvd. when I realized something missing. Not again! It was the second day in a row that I left my friggin' wallet somewhere. Last Tuesday, left it in my room so I needed to get back home around lunch time to pick it up. Then yesterday, I left it on my office table. Badtrip! And the worse thing was, I needed to walk back to the office...under the rain...without my umbrella (lent it to my officemate since I'll be hitching a ride anyways). In short, para akong basang sisiw when I reached CITRA!

Thought everything will be okay. I have my wallet, I got my umbrella back, but I'm late. So I needed to walk fast to Shangri-La so I could gauge if there'll be no traffic in EDSA so i could take a bus instead. Bus means less walk and transfers unlike MRT. So I reached Shangri-La safely. And so I thought. While about to enter the back entrance, I slipped. Fortunately I regained my balance. Unfortunately, two officemates saw my clumsiness happen! Funny thing, ako pa nagsorry sa kanila. Wahahaha.

And to add insult to injury, nasira lang naman yung favorite shoes ko! Pucha naman talaga. So I now hate rainy days! I really do!

0 comments: