Have an account?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tante grazie Mega B

I would be a hypocrite if I say that I wasn't waiting for a treat for me and Mike's birthday. It was Mega B's new rule to at least treat out the celebrants. And that should come as a surprise. And how much I waited for July to come. Haha. *assuming*

Tuesday should have been a stressful day for me. Alongside the scheduled status meeting, we were to report the status of Project Borders to my director. I say it was stressful since I've been pulling my wits out day and night. And that's not easy for a geek such as myself. God knows how I hate doing conjoint. But I've got no choice. And so it happened. Woke up late with a hangover and HEADACHE!!! Asked Mike to excuse myself from the status meeting so I can discuss the issues raised by Bruce with our consultant. And when the time came to face the jury, there was a surprise lunch. And it did came at the time I wasn't expecting anything but my ass getting grilled again. Success! We had our own share of S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E! And I thought that was it. Gale brought another one when she consulted for weights. She brought this with her...

And I was all smiles. This would be my third Starbucks mug/tumbler. And I like it.
Tante Grazie Mega B!

0 comments: