Have an account?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

inhale exhale

Not really feeling okay today. Slept past 2 this morning due to a segmentation project. A VERY urgent project to be presented by MD this afternoon. Woke up at 5am to follow up on the additional segmentation requests. Thank God the base wasn't robust enough to generate at least 3 clusters. But still, I just had a 3 hour sleep. And I'm getting dizzy.

Then, while on my way to the office, I received a text coming from the main office to dropby to discuss on weights. WEIGHTS! My least favorite word. My stomach squirms just by hearing or even reading that word. And the show went on.

Upon hearing my voice over the phone, this director barged inside the room and started yelling at me. And did I mention that I just had a 3 hour snooze? Turned out one of his favorite quant person sent an email with the word "ERROR", emphasized in all caps. No wonder his body temp suddenly surged to infinity. And I was the only OMM person around. So I was an easy target. Good thing I wasn't myself that early so I didn't really mind his yelling. I don't have the energy just yet. And I haven't taken any meal for the day.

So I just inhaled...then exhaled. That made my day!

0 comments: