Have an account?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

misa de gallo - day three

So the long wait was over. While on our way to Sanctuario de Sto. Cristo, a familiar voice was heard. We can't be mistaken. Hahaha. And we're right. Carpintero was back. He was standing infront as usual, with his own mic and singing as if it was his concerto. So here I am going to criticize him again. It's been a year since I've seen him. He still sings his lungs out. Actually, no need for the choir since his voice (with a mic of course) out-volumes the voices of the choir members. But sometimes, it amazes me watching him. Yung buka ng bibig nya eh di tumutugma dun sa lyrics. And yet he holds a copy of the songs. Weird.

'Nuff said. So the PSRC Christmas party was held on day three. Details will be posted as soon as I get a copy of my video! Haha. Thanks San Mig Light!

0 comments: