Have an account?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

misa de gallo - day two

Still no Carpintero. Really really weird. First time since my college days that I haven't heard his voice singing as we enter the church. Makes me think now if everything's alright with him. Not that I'm missing him. Just felt weird.

So what else happened today?
  • came late sa status meeting. nasanay lang na di na kami sinasama
  • nagbunutan. ok na sana eh. kaso nag-ulitan. parusa!
  • sobrang daming work! nababaon ako.
  • i'm beginning to question the need for a consultant. really, is it worth it if i'll be doing everything?
  • finally, got my party outfit for tomorrow night. make me korean. or at least korean-indian.
  • praying hard. REALLY PRAYING HARD THAT I'LL WIN ANY MAJOR PRIZE TOMORROW!!! Please please...
  • oh and by the way, thanks thanks Claire and Ate Gina2 for the gifts. nahiya tuloy ako taghirap ako ngayon. so wala na munang fortune bamboo plant nor the xmas mug for this year. tagtuyot talaga. anyways, i'm still accepting gifts until the 24th. haha

0 comments: